Quantcast
To post a job ad, Click here.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

System of interrelated methods in advanced statistics (Palm Beach, FL)

System of interrelated methods in advanced statistics that has the following components: 1. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) 2. Design of Experiments 3. Principal Components Analysis (PCA) 4. K-Means Cluster Analysis

I am working on a personal project that involves machine learning for prediction. I am at a stage that I need to refine the model. I am not a statistician nor do I have a strong background in math. I am however becoming versed in the language very quickly and I am also a master of the data set that I am dealing with. This seems to be a plus in the process so far. The following would be very helpful.

  • What software do you have in your possession for these methods
  • What certification do you have for the software of choice
  • How many years of experience do you have with these methods
  • What experience do you have in using these methods to refine predictability
  • How efficient are you with your time
  • How many other projects are you currently working on
  • Would you be able to devote several weeks to this project
  • What is you hourly, weekly, monthly rate

No comments: